Nulsen Group is one of West Australia’s leading community services provider, encompassing disability, housing, allied health, justice, child protection and reintegration.
Nulsen was established in 1954 by parents of a child with severe disabilities who had nowhere to turn. Since then, the courage and compassion of the Nulsen team continues to support people in a way that inspires hope and trust among their valued clients.
Since implementing the TOKN Platform, our staff and the families of our residents now have peace of mind with more transparent reporting and real time information of their patients and loved ones. Our staff have experienced significant time saving and efficiency gains through process automation, resulting in our staff being really impressed with the application overall.
Monica Linthorne – Financial Services Officer, Nulsen Group
Nulsen engaged TOKN to help fulfill its requirement for a more transparent financial reporting system to allow the workers and families of Nulsen’s care services to access the financial status of their residents. This was designed with the aim to create transparency for the families of people in care.
TOKN and Nulsen delivered a fully integrated enterprise resident reporting application and the administrative framework with which to manage it.
The TOKN Cloud Enterprise platform was used to provide digital capabilities to quickly deliver instant, secure access to all residents’ financial information. Itemised expenses, income, monthly opening and closing balances gives family members and residents the most up-to-date information about their accounts. Reports are resident specific and made available via secure access protocols. All reports are fully integrated and 100% automated.
TOKN is a platform technology, with a focus on being a simple framework that allows minimally trained staff members (with the right permissions) to create digital reports that can pull data out and push data in to various underlying connected corporate systems.
- Real time visibility of resident financial information on a secure, single touch platform;
- All reports are 100% automated and fully integrated with the Nulsen accounting system;
- Increased transparency. Nuslen estimates a 25% increase in productivity through delivered efficiencies, removal of manual paper-based processes & double entry;
- Low implementation, installation or hardware expenses. Adopting a Cloud based Solution Nulsen had no installation and application hosting expenses;
- Increased customer satisfaction with more time for workers to spend with clients and less time focusing on administration;
- Easy access to resident’s balances, income, expenses and closing account balances;
- Nulsen estimates a total of 2,000 administration hours saved per year through the implementation of the TOKN Platform.